EDGE Motorworks, Fremont needs another "Superstar Employee".
Do you know somebody who obsesses about cars, would love to learn more about working on them, and eventually build race cars? Maybe that person is great with people and loves creating solutions and delivering great customer service.
EDGE Motorworks Fremont has more than doubled their output in 2 years and moved to their own building in Fremont. From delivering far more maintenance work and performance modifications to building and maintaining national championship-winning race cars we have grown far more than expected. With that success, it’s vital more now than ever that we have the "Perfect Employees".
You will unquestionably work hard but outweighing that is the Family you'll join. As part of the EDGE family, you will receive mentoring from among the best technicians in Northern California, access to the shop and tools to work on your project(s), have the option to help out at racing events and get track time, and most importantly you will be part of one of the most respected shops in Northern California. And just to add a little more fuel, we're a multiple National Championship-winning racing team.
We’re looking for an incredibly motivated person to fill some or all of these roles:
- Technician or Technician in Training
- Intern/Shop Hand
So exactly who is perfect for us? This is what matters in anybody who joins the EDGE Family:
What are we picky about (must-haves)?
- Passion for cars and a passion for learning
- Time to work
- An incredibly strong work ethic
- Passion for learning
What aren’t we super picky about?
- Education: It doesn’t matter as long as you have a great head on your shoulders, want to work hard, love cars, and are committed to creating excellence.
- Training: We want as much as possible but we’ll train you in what you don’t know for the job you end up doing.
- Experience: Passion, brains, and commitment are far more important than years of experience. Show us where having experience guarantees someone is good at what they do.
Compensation is dependent on the roles you fill, level of experience, knowledge, and hours worked. Suffice to say, compensation will be negotiated.
Please include all pertinent experience, desired role to fill (Tech. or Tech in Training, Intern/Shop Hand), and what you would like to be doing in 2 years. Also, tell us what you would like to learn. Send PDF applications to [email protected].