EDGE Motorworks is open and as an “Essential Service”, we will remain open throughout the COVID-19 Shelter in Place order.
We are also offering free vehicle pick up and drop off. Loaner cars are also available. More below
We are also supporting First Responders with discounted services
With the current Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation our thoughts and prayers go out to those affected by it around the world. The impact of this situation is growing throughout the World and in the communities we serve. Please be careful and for more information on the virus and what to do please visit the CDC Website.
We would like to share the steps that we have taken to keep our employees and customers safe. Our primary goal during this, as always, is the health and safety of our Customers and our EDGE Family. With COVID-19 we have increased controls and procedures to support a clean and sanitary environment. The following are the specific areas of increased focus and measures:
- While at work, all Employees adhere to strict hygiene and handwashing practices.
- Techs wear sanitary silicon gloves whenever they make contact with a car. Gloves are changed before and after all prolonged contact. This is especially important when it comes to interiors.
- We are requiring that all employees check their temperature prior to coming in to work. If they measure anything over 100.00° they do not come in as recommended by the CDC
- EDGE Employees do not come to work if they feel the slightest bit unhealthy. We stress that if they think they might be sick, they are.
- We frequently cleaning and disinfect commonly accessed areas and contacted surfaces throughout the facility.
- Employees are asked to inform us of exposure to any potentially infected individuals, or if they are traveling in anything other than their car. We will exclude employees from work until they can confirm that they are not infected with the virus.
- There will be no large gatherings at EDGE.
- Lastly, we have ensured the aforementioned steps will be adhered to by alleviating financial pressure with two weeks of paid sick time available to all EDGE Employees if they have to or they feel the need to stay home due to illness.
This is a very serious situation and a very difficult one. During the Shelter in Place order we will make EDGE Motorworks safe for customers to bring their cars in to get them serviced when needed.
We will remain vigilant in keeping up to date about this disease, monitoring developments, and staying informed of additional recommendations from public health agencies. We are committed to protecting our Customers and Employees, and to doing our part in preventing the transmission of Coronavirus.
EDGE Services and the Coronavirus Lockdown
Concierge Service - Free Vehicle Pick Up and Drop Off, and Loaner Cars
The current situation with the Coronavirus and sheltering in place can make taking care of what used to be simple things difficult or at least uncomfortable. We’re all experiencing this and believe that if you can help then you should help. In light of that, if it makes it possible or easier for you to get necessary auto repairs done please have us pick up and drop off your car. All you have to do is ask, it doesn’t cost a thing.
Although this isn’t a new service we wanted to bring it to your attention. The concierge service includes the following:
- Pick up and drop off your car from the workplace or home
- We can pick up and drop off at our Satellite location, United Collision Center in Mountain View
2235 Old Middlefield Way #J, Mountain View, CA 94043
- EDGE also has loaner cars. These are first-come-first-serve but loaner cars are available most of the time, so please ask.
For more information on the EDGE Fremont Concierge Service click here.
MAKE AN APPOINTMENT
Thank you, stay safe, and be well.
Anthony Zwain and Angelo Todoran
Owners, EDGE Motorworks, Fremont